Failure to correctly install your MICHELIN EdgeLiner according to the instructions below could result in the loss of control of your vehicle, death or serious injury.
- Ensure the vehicle is turned off
- Remove all other floor mats from the vehicle.
- Select the appropriate MICHELIN EdgeLiner for the front "Driver", "Passenger" and rear "Runner" floor locations in the vehicle. The front "Driver" and "Passenger" MICHELIN EdgeLiners each have a matching sticker located on the back of liner. MICHELIN EdgeLiners will only fit when installed in the correct side of your vehicle.
- Locate the MICHELIN EdgeLiner with the "Driver" sticker and install in the driver's side of the vehicle. Slide the MICHELIN EdgeLiner under the vehicle control pedals (accelerator, brake, parking brake, and clutch, if applicable). If equipped, secure the MICHELIN EdgeLiner over the "floor mat" retention system in the vehicle, which is usually positioned near the base of the seat. Once your MICHELIN EdgeLiner is installed, ensure the liner fits securely into the floor pan of the vehicle, with the retention system locked in place. If the MICHELIN EdgeLiner does not fit properly or is not secure in the floor pan, DO NOT USE and contact the Michelin Helpline 1-866-304-9881.
- If applicable, press the supplied caps into the top of any unused retention holes for further floor protection.
- With the vehicle turned off, operate all vehicle control pedals (accelerator, brake, parking brake, and clutch, if applicable) through their full range of motion and ensure the MICHELIN EdgeLiner does not interfere with their functions. If the MICHELIN EdgeLiner interferes with any of the vehicle control pedals (accelerator, brake, parking brake, and clutch, if applicable), DO NOT USE and contact the Michelin Helpline 1-866-304-9881.
- Locate the MICHELIN EdgeLiner with the "Passenger"; sticker and repeat on the Passenger side.
If you are unsure or unclear for any reason how to properly install your MICHELIN EdgeLiner, please call 1-866-304-9881.
If MICHELIN EdgeLiner becomes loose while operating your vehicle, drive cautiously to the closest safe location to stop. Once your vehicle comes to a complete stop, adjust the liner to its original position. If you are unable to secure it to its original position, carefully remove liner and stow away securely to avoid any interference with your driving and contact the Michelin Helpline 1-866-304-9881. If your MICHELIN EdgeLiner become damaged in any way, remove them from your vehicle.
Cleaning your MICHELIN EdgeLiner on a regular basis helps to extend the life of your liners. MICHELIN EdgeLiner should be removed and shaken regularly to clear away any loose debris. To clean, use only a mild detergent soap and water. Do not use any harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they may cause damage to your MICHELIN EdgeLiner. In addition, we do not recommend the use of any silicone-based cleaners as they may cause the surface to become slippery.